Monday, March 5, 2012

Do You Have A Case of the Mondays? (NSFW)

I love istock. Yu Yu and I were looking for royalty-free images for a logo she needs to develop and we stumbled upon CSA Images. As we were reviewing these, we decided to come up with some captions for a few.

NOTE: We're using low-res comps because this is just for fun. We highly encourage you to visit istockphoto.com, which has a wealth of amazing images, illustrations, video available for download at very reasonable prices.

"And this is how we plan to screw over the employees."

"Why yes, I DO lead the Marketing Department. How did you know?"

 "Why yes, I did overdo the Xanax today... why is the wall paper moving?"
"Hey! You're zipper's open."

Man: "Honey, I have to confess. I'm a teabagger."
Woman: "Oh, honey, I love the Tea Party, too!"


"I hope he doesn't discover my balls are tucked in."

"Oh no, I think they know I peed in the office coffee this morning..."

Enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment