Friday, January 15, 2016

Traveling to Burma



Will Creagh Heydecker-Lang and I met up with Yu Yu Din, Kyaw Saw Din, and the rest of the Din family for a wedding, then proceeded to travel by air, ferry, bus, car, long boat, and horse cart through Bagan, the valley of 10,000 pagodas, Inle Lake, Mandalay, the historic capital of Burma where the last King was captured by the British, along with Taungyi and Kakku village in what used to be Po-O rebel country (now at peace). What incredible people, natural beauty and amazing food, especially in Yangon and in the Shan State. Looking forward to returning soon...
Burma Myanmar

Posted by Jeanne Heydecker on Friday, January 15, 2016

2 comments:

  1. Hello, dear Jeanne!
    My name is same, in Russian sounds like Janna (or Jamilia) Golubitskaya. I work to the Russian newspaper in Moscow (I'll send you a link to my articles). Also I'm an author of 7 books - for ladies and travelogs.
    Now I'm in India. I attended International Book Fair in Delhi and now I'm in Goa. My task was to talk to English and American people who live and work in India - constantly or temporarely. The idea of interview is "India by the eyes of Western people". Questions are very simple, just about living and feeling.
    I hope to find persons for interview in the Book Fair but it was too busy to talk. Then I ask my American friends to help me to find Western residents in Delhi. They send me link to your blog and supposed you can help me. If it is true, I'm very happy and ready to send you questons. Just tell when it'convenient to you and give me your mail. We can do all the business by mail and get acquainted in person when proper occasion occurs��
    Jeanne, please, let me know whether and when you're ready to receive my questions. Also if you're in facebook, I'll be happy to get you among my friends. You can easily find me as Jamilia Golubitskaya, Moscow.
    The links to my newspaper's page and my books coming next message.
    Thank you��

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share your email id. Would like to invite you to an embassy event in delhi.
    kiran.sawhney@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete