Friday, November 6, 2009

Indian Government Links

If you've ever wondered how anything gets done in India (as I often have), this list is for you. My favorite Yahoo! group, Yuni-Net, has once again provided valuable information I would gladly pay for. This list provides links to several pages on the india.gov.in web site for all those lovely pieces of paper we all need to verify our existence here. I'm not saying any of this will work - I went to the Home Ministry site and downloaded the really nice PDF forms for registering as a foreigner, filled them out and took them to the Ministry only to be told they weren't the correct forms and had to fill out four copies on a badly made photocopy of a random word document. Enjoy. :-)

How Do I Obtain A...

How Do I Apply For...

How Do I Register...

How Do I Check/Track...

How Do I Book/File/Lodge...

How Do I Contribute To...

Others:

How Do I Search for Available Services?

No comments:

Post a Comment